Not to be confused with the Wine Company (which I have yet to try)

I never thought I would be a blogger but I'm glad I tried it out. It took sometime to get used to it and now I can't stop. This is about the day to day excitements of being a mom, wife, daughter, friend, or just a plain woman doing her thing.


**Beware I may cuss, so if you think that I might offend you, don't read.
Thanks for reading. Have a nice day!**

March 1, 2011

Needed to post this before the recipe. But 2 weeks ago, Spencer went out into the field and jumped out a perfectly good airplane. Why these men do this stuff, I don't know. But anywho, I got a call around midnight from the Army Hospital. My first thought was CRAP. Don't worry he's fine. When he jumped a cord got tangled from his chute and he hit the ground a little hard, with his head. They rushed him to the hospital, did all kinds of tests on him before they called me. I showed up and about 2 hours later I was able to take him home. At first, he's been groggy, and on pain meds., work didn't believe him at first, thought he was faking the pain, but now they believe him. He still getting some headaches, and starting to get dizzy. I told him if it gets worse he needs to go to the ER, a head injury is not something to mess with.
Sorry for the lack of blogging but...
I have been playing with this little bug and I have nothing witty to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment