Not to be confused with the Wine Company (which I have yet to try)

I never thought I would be a blogger but I'm glad I tried it out. It took sometime to get used to it and now I can't stop. This is about the day to day excitements of being a mom, wife, daughter, friend, or just a plain woman doing her thing.


**Beware I may cuss, so if you think that I might offend you, don't read.
Thanks for reading. Have a nice day!**

February 25, 2011

Crunchy Green Bean Meatloaf

2 lbs ground beef
1-1/2 cup crushed french fried onions
3-4 eggs (depending on the meat)
1 can of green beans (you can sub. for fresh)
1/2 cups diced onion
salt & pepper to taste

Mix everything but beans in a bowl, then flatten out on foil, oven safe pan. Shape in a rectangle, about 2 inches thick. Lay green beans on top of meat mix, and start rolling.

Bake 1 hour at 350 and set for 20 minutes

Slice up and add teaspoon of salsa on top and serve

**sorry no photo, thought about it after half of it was eaten...lol**

No comments:

Post a Comment