Not to be confused with the Wine Company (which I have yet to try)

I never thought I would be a blogger but I'm glad I tried it out. It took sometime to get used to it and now I can't stop. This is about the day to day excitements of being a mom, wife, daughter, friend, or just a plain woman doing her thing.


**Beware I may cuss, so if you think that I might offend you, don't read.
Thanks for reading. Have a nice day!**

February 5, 2011

It's like pulling a dump truck with dental floss...

I am soo happy! 2 steps out of 3 that I wanted done today.
1. Disposal---Check
2. Dishwasher---Check
3. Kitchen table---NO
I went through months of searching for the perfect table for the kitchen. I got Spencer to take me to the store this morning to order it, NOPE, they raised the prices, even tho they had a sale. I couldn't believe it, I was not about to pay over $1,000 for a table. $800 max...so now I'm searching again, but trying to get Spencer to help me agree on it, is like pulling a dump truck with dental floss, it ain't gonna happen.
But I am getting my new disposal and dishwasher, and actually getting it delivered tomorrow morning. Just in time for the Super Bowl.

No comments:

Post a Comment