Not to be confused with the Wine Company (which I have yet to try)

I never thought I would be a blogger but I'm glad I tried it out. It took sometime to get used to it and now I can't stop. This is about the day to day excitements of being a mom, wife, daughter, friend, or just a plain woman doing her thing.


**Beware I may cuss, so if you think that I might offend you, don't read.
Thanks for reading. Have a nice day!**

February 1, 2011

DUCT TAPE!!

I'm watching a few episodes of Myth-Busters on Netflix, and they got to a Duct Tape episode. They made a boat completely made out of duct tape, also a cannon, they lifted a car with duct tape. (Just for reference for those who are curious it's Season 6, Episode 9)




So this got to me thinking, what can you make out of duct tape? So just for fun, send me a picture, or link of something of what can you, someone, or something you've seen made out of duct tape that you thought was amazing and/or unique. I've seen wallets, purses, iPod covers, book covers, even cups. But I want to see more!
**Comment Below**
|
| (No this is not a Contest, you will not be winning anything
| but the coolness of knowing what duct tape does)
\/

No comments:

Post a Comment