Not to be confused with the Wine Company (which I have yet to try)

I never thought I would be a blogger but I'm glad I tried it out. It took sometime to get used to it and now I can't stop. This is about the day to day excitements of being a mom, wife, daughter, friend, or just a plain woman doing her thing.


**Beware I may cuss, so if you think that I might offend you, don't read.
Thanks for reading. Have a nice day!**

April 26, 2011

Easter was somewhat of a success. Spencer slept half the day, while I cooked. Nothing special since it's just the 3 of us. Ham, Salad with fruit, Pineapple Slices, & of course my Banana Pudding. Then I set up the eggs in the backyard. The dogs helped hide the eggs by laying on them. LOL



As of right now, Spencer is playing his video games, the new "Mortal Kombat". LOL Hayden is cheering him on. So cute. Also today is raining.

Me: I'm trying to finish before it rains
Spencer: It's not gonna rain
*hour later* *thunder* *pouring rain*
Spencer: Okay you win

I love winning. :) I mean come on, dark clouds, wind blowing cool air....that's all the makings of rain coming. At least we were able to mow the grass before it happened. It was just really funny that he says it's not gonna rain.

No comments:

Post a Comment