Not to be confused with the Wine Company (which I have yet to try)

I never thought I would be a blogger but I'm glad I tried it out. It took sometime to get used to it and now I can't stop. This is about the day to day excitements of being a mom, wife, daughter, friend, or just a plain woman doing her thing.


**Beware I may cuss, so if you think that I might offend you, don't read.
Thanks for reading. Have a nice day!**

April 23, 2011

4 Years Togther!! ♥

Okay so this morning was an interesting way to start off our 4th Wedding Anniversary. Around 1am, Spencer was coming to bed, & heard a gunshot, and Rebecca barked. At first I didn't realize Spencer heard anything so I told Rebecca to shut up so I can go back to sleep. Spencer then got up, grabbed his shotgun, & went outside to check it out. After a few minutes I got up, (still not realizing what's going on), I went outside & there's like 6-7 cop cars on our street.
3 teenagers, breaking curfew, thought it would be smart to shoot at a cop, instead of getting in trouble by breaking curfew. 2 of the teenagers were caught but the 3rd one ran while shooting at an Officer. An hour later, the side of my house & 3 houses were Yellow Taped to find the rounds & the missing gun. By the time they left, & I went back to bed, they found the gun. Apparently the teenager dropped it when it jammed. Still have no clue if the other teenager was caught but glad it's over.

With all that said....

I LOVE YOU SPENCER!! HAPPY 4TH ANNIVERSARY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment