Not to be confused with the Wine Company (which I have yet to try)

I never thought I would be a blogger but I'm glad I tried it out. It took sometime to get used to it and now I can't stop. This is about the day to day excitements of being a mom, wife, daughter, friend, or just a plain woman doing her thing.


**Beware I may cuss, so if you think that I might offend you, don't read.
Thanks for reading. Have a nice day!**

November 24, 2010

I want to take this opportunity to wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving since half of us won't be here tomorrow ... aka me :)Drinks

Hope everyone has a safe, baby-making, face-stuffing, family gathering, wishing for no drama (from friends and/or family), head in the oven and turkey, beating the Black Friday crowds, no emergency room because the turkey didn't want to be fried... Holiday! (I'm pretty sure there are more stuff that I can describe but can think of any)

While searching the net for a funny Thanksgiving picture I found this:

Roasted Turkey Pringles??

Well we were supposed to have people over tomorrow, but not so much anymore. For some reason we get invited to parties but when it comes to hosting our own party everyone else has plans, etc. Oh well, who needs them any-who, the 3 of us & the dogs can have our own party.

But for some miracle people come over, they have to bring their own food because last minute calls were a week ago when I did grocery shopping.


The Avon business is slowly going. Still not sure if I'll stick with it come the New Year. I mean I still have orders coming in, but actually making it my full/part-time job...a little iffy on it.



No comments:

Post a Comment