Not to be confused with the Wine Company (which I have yet to try)

I never thought I would be a blogger but I'm glad I tried it out. It took sometime to get used to it and now I can't stop. This is about the day to day excitements of being a mom, wife, daughter, friend, or just a plain woman doing her thing.


**Beware I may cuss, so if you think that I might offend you, don't read.
Thanks for reading. Have a nice day!**

December 7, 2010

I think Spencer was sorry...

He brought me this last night when he came home. I think he was sorry because he knew I was right the day before.

For the past, oh week, I've been telling him he needs to get a ladder to get on the roof to hang the rest of the lights since I can't reach that high and if I get on the roof I ain't coming down. Well he said he was 100% sure that he could get up there without a ladder. sure.....

Well the night before he was going to get up there and he realized, oh hey, I need a ladder. ***head desk*** So he went next door to borrow one from the neighbor. I knew it wasn't tall enough because these are old people and they don't need to be climbing. Well, it was off a foot or two. ***double head desk*** It irritated me more because we were out that day and before, during and after driving past Lowes & Home Depot I checked with him again.

So right now we have hanging lights in our walkway from the area I could reach, and all these other decor in the yard not lite up because someone couldn't listen to the wife, who knows what the hell she's talking about.

No comments:

Post a Comment