Not to be confused with the Wine Company (which I have yet to try)

I never thought I would be a blogger but I'm glad I tried it out. It took sometime to get used to it and now I can't stop. This is about the day to day excitements of being a mom, wife, daughter, friend, or just a plain woman doing her thing.


**Beware I may cuss, so if you think that I might offend you, don't read.
Thanks for reading. Have a nice day!**

November 2, 2010


Michael Andrew Burge, 19, passed away on Saturday Oct. 16, 2010. He was born on May 21, 1991 in Webster, TX. Michael is survived by his parents, Allen J. and Janis L. Burge; grandparents, Edna and Bill Burge of Victoria, Texas and Frankie Marshall of Fort Worth, Texas; sister, Amanda Burgett and husband M. Spencer; nephew, Hayden Dean and numerous friends.
Michael had a passion for baseball and loved to watch Astros and Rangers baseball. Enjoyed bowling, basketball, and playing video games with friends and family.
The visitation was held on Friday, Oct 22, 2010 from 6:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. at the Crowder Funeral Home Chapel ~ Webster, TX. The Funeral Service was held on Saturday, Oct. 23, 2010 at 12 noon at Crowder Funeral Home, Chapel ~ Webster, TX.



I love you Michael, and always will. I hope your happy now, and will see you again. No one could have been a better brother than you.

No comments:

Post a Comment