Not to be confused with the Wine Company (which I have yet to try)

I never thought I would be a blogger but I'm glad I tried it out. It took sometime to get used to it and now I can't stop. This is about the day to day excitements of being a mom, wife, daughter, friend, or just a plain woman doing her thing.


**Beware I may cuss, so if you think that I might offend you, don't read.
Thanks for reading. Have a nice day!**

November 5, 2010

Quick Update

Well, October SUCKED!!!
As you can see from my previous post, my brother died.

And Halloween basically sucked. For some stupid reason the county we are in decided to celebrate Halloween the day before, since Halloween fell on a Sunday and thought that it was sacrilegious. Whatever, they don't even know the true meaning of Halloween then. (Before you start changing the holidays, do your research!) Anyways, Halloween was a bust because this house celebrated it on Sunday, the day that it was supposed to be on. Hayden still had a blast but everyone's light was off, and we have mountains of candy since no kids came. And since some of our friends felt the same way they didn't come over so I had extra punch made.

Yesterday my mom's co-worker/friend died & Spencer's grandmother died.

Can we have happiness & joyful experiences now?!?!


But on another note, besides of all the crap, the Texas visit was nice. We will be returning to Texas in December for Christmas. Driving this time tho. We just don't have the money for another 3 plane tickets. We will also be taking the dogs with us too. Know they will be glad for some travel too!

It's getting colder outside. I think it started getting colder here a couple days before Halloween (Sunday). I'm def. going outside with a long sleeve shirt if not also with a sweater/jacket, also putting those closed toe shoes on too.

No comments:

Post a Comment