Not to be confused with the Wine Company (which I have yet to try)

I never thought I would be a blogger but I'm glad I tried it out. It took sometime to get used to it and now I can't stop. This is about the day to day excitements of being a mom, wife, daughter, friend, or just a plain woman doing her thing.


**Beware I may cuss, so if you think that I might offend you, don't read.
Thanks for reading. Have a nice day!**

March 6, 2013

Backed Out

Well never mind. The house I spoke of is no longer going to happen. Owner decided to back out of her deal because we wouldn't stop having a family dinner long enough to go help her pick up a table from nearby & take it to the house we were trying to clean out. Sorry but no. I will straight up say that's the biggest bullshit ever.
Since the rest of the street is tired of her crap, we plan on joining them for their monthly meeting downtown. After putting all our hardwork into the house & have her pull this shit. I don't think so, not going to fly with me.

So since this house is apparently not going to happen. We are still staying with my parents. I'm not too happy not having a place of our own, considering Gavin will be here in less than 14 weeks. And we are not going to fork over pet fees & rent to apartments.

No comments:

Post a Comment