Not to be confused with the Wine Company (which I have yet to try)

I never thought I would be a blogger but I'm glad I tried it out. It took sometime to get used to it and now I can't stop. This is about the day to day excitements of being a mom, wife, daughter, friend, or just a plain woman doing her thing.


**Beware I may cuss, so if you think that I might offend you, don't read.
Thanks for reading. Have a nice day!**

December 31, 2011

Just got this cool iPhone app so maybe I can post more.

I'm just so horrible posting lately. Don't know if it's the will of posting or nothing interesting to post.

Christmas was good. Hayden made out like a bandit. For being the only child, and the only grandchild. He was, well let's say "Spoiled". He got basically everything he asked for & then some. Scooter, Drum Set, Whack-a-Mole, etc.

Me& Spencer did well too. Spencer got the video games he wanted & a new Xbox controller since the other ones were sticking. He also got a new beanie (Cowboys) since Hayden stole the other one, a Cowboys coffee mug, & a Cowboys Hoodie. His mother also got him 2 extra hoodies. She doesn't bother buying me hoodies because I just use Spencer's. Spencer has like 20+ Hoodies. We are converting the Hallway closet just for those hoodies. Funny but also sad at the same time.

Me I got an iPhone, bath pillow, one of those neck pillows you can heat up in the microwave, and some earrings. The earrings I got from my mother. She got them at the Renaissance which the make their gage a tad but bigger than Department Store's so I stretched my ear open a little. I wore them all day when I got them so my ears wouldn't hurt so much later.

I've got some videos of Hayden playing the Drums & he's got rhythm. I try to post one later.

Stay tuned to the Iguanas blog. I'll post a few things soon. Nothing new on the Baby blog.
Well that's it for now.



No comments:

Post a Comment