Not to be confused with the Wine Company (which I have yet to try)

I never thought I would be a blogger but I'm glad I tried it out. It took sometime to get used to it and now I can't stop. This is about the day to day excitements of being a mom, wife, daughter, friend, or just a plain woman doing her thing.


**Beware I may cuss, so if you think that I might offend you, don't read.
Thanks for reading. Have a nice day!**

January 3, 2012

Bathroom Renovation

After almost 2 years of having an ugly bathroom, for our (my) New Years Resolution we finally started on the bathroom.
Behind our giant mirror is the last of the ugly wallpaper, that will be no more

The Green stripes that the previous owner thought was so amazing. Not!
My Inspiration (Shower Curtain Holder)

Painted the first coat. And finally the new light fixture that will be added later after we call an Electrician. Previous owner did something weird with the wires so ....


Stay tuned for the rest/more of the Bathroom Pics on the "Our House in Movement" section.

No comments:

Post a Comment