Not to be confused with the Wine Company (which I have yet to try)

I never thought I would be a blogger but I'm glad I tried it out. It took sometime to get used to it and now I can't stop. This is about the day to day excitements of being a mom, wife, daughter, friend, or just a plain woman doing her thing.


**Beware I may cuss, so if you think that I might offend you, don't read.
Thanks for reading. Have a nice day!**

December 14, 2011

Elf on the Shelf

So I was shared this Blog through one of my friends on Facebook & after I was educated on what the term of Elf on the Shelf meant this is funny. And yes, you can call this a mini blonde moment if you want.

Elf on the Shelf means: It's a pretty new concept-- something to get the kids to behave for Christmas because they think the Elf will go back and tell Santa if they were good or bad. So check it out.

http://peopleiwanttopunchinthethroat.blogspot.com/2011/12/over-achieving-elf-on-shelf-mommies.html

No comments:

Post a Comment