Not to be confused with the Wine Company (which I have yet to try)

I never thought I would be a blogger but I'm glad I tried it out. It took sometime to get used to it and now I can't stop. This is about the day to day excitements of being a mom, wife, daughter, friend, or just a plain woman doing her thing.


**Beware I may cuss, so if you think that I might offend you, don't read.
Thanks for reading. Have a nice day!**

January 13, 2011

Same Ol' Same

Monday it snowed a really good amount, not sure on how much we got but it covered my tennis shoe. We couldn't make a snowman due to it was so powdery but we were able to make snow angels and throw snow at each other. I got pegged in the face a few times from Spencer and I told him I would get revenge. But I wouldn't say when or how, but I will. (*evil laugh*) Hayden had a blast with it this year, last year he wasn't to sure about it, but this year he still wants to play in it. But for now it's almost all melted.

Nothing else that's new on this end, Spencer goes to work, I stay at home and Hayden runs a muck, hyper and walking on the ceiling. He's definitely a healthy and strong 3 year old, that likes to cause mommy with the need to pull out her hair. I am sooo ready for it to warm up outside so I can send him & the dogs out in the back. And also complete some outside construction work that I didn't get to finish last year.
Wow I can't believe that in March we will be home owners for a full year.

No comments:

Post a Comment