Not to be confused with the Wine Company (which I have yet to try)

I never thought I would be a blogger but I'm glad I tried it out. It took sometime to get used to it and now I can't stop. This is about the day to day excitements of being a mom, wife, daughter, friend, or just a plain woman doing her thing.


**Beware I may cuss, so if you think that I might offend you, don't read.
Thanks for reading. Have a nice day!**

January 6, 2011

GoodBye 2010

Only 6 days late, lol, but goodbye 2010 you were no fun what so ever. Things like no job, no car, somewhat slowly going in debt, but also not. And most of all the loss of my brother. As I know that 2011 cannot bring him back I hope...more so wish that this New Year is 100x better.

Some New Year's resolutions include:
1. Along everyone else, being more active.
2. Paint the kitchen & bathroom
3. Save money
4. Organize
5. I will spend less than one hour a day on the Internet. This, of course, will be hard to estimate since I'm not a clock watcher.
6. Cut down on junk food (aka Hot Cheetos)
7. Cut down on sodas (aka Dr. Pepper)

Basically my resolutions are the same as everyone else. But as to seeing through them, now that's going to be a talent. And lots of patience. I see maybe half of the them following through.

No comments:

Post a Comment