Not to be confused with the Wine Company (which I have yet to try)

I never thought I would be a blogger but I'm glad I tried it out. It took sometime to get used to it and now I can't stop. This is about the day to day excitements of being a mom, wife, daughter, friend, or just a plain woman doing her thing.


**Beware I may cuss, so if you think that I might offend you, don't read.
Thanks for reading. Have a nice day!**

January 30, 2011

My $100 Hair Straightner!!

This weekend was interesting, I had to go to Defensive Driving Class, it was also funny. The teacher that I had actually put humor into the lesson, which made it go by faster. At the beginning of the class he stated that everyone is here just to get the ticket dismissed, but I went for just a laugh, and said, "This is my vacation out of the house, I get to have a babysitter for 4 hours". LOL Had Spencer and Hayden come by and bring me brunch. Now I've gotta get a N.C. license.
Get home and wanted to kill the dog. (Just note I love animals, it's just an expression) Rebecca, my 65-70 lbs Chocolate Lab ATE MY $100 HAIR STRAIGHTENER!!!! OMG, I wouldn't have cared so much but for that it was $100! Maybe a $30, $20, even those cheapy $10 ones but $100....I was so mad. She also ate the bathroom rug, which I don't care about since we are remodeling the bathroom anyways, just gives me an excuse to go shopping. :)

On another note, I had to clean out the spare room, we are having some guests stay with us for a while. Spencer's buddy from work and his fiance. At least for a month I think, while they search for a house around here since she can't stay in the barracks, also she's 2 months pregnant, so I'm not about to throw a pregnant person out on the street. He will be coming tonight and be picking her up tomorrow from the airport. Can't remember where she is from.

Looks like stuff is starting to look up.

No comments:

Post a Comment