Not to be confused with the Wine Company (which I have yet to try)

I never thought I would be a blogger but I'm glad I tried it out. It took sometime to get used to it and now I can't stop. This is about the day to day excitements of being a mom, wife, daughter, friend, or just a plain woman doing her thing.


**Beware I may cuss, so if you think that I might offend you, don't read.
Thanks for reading. Have a nice day!**

October 6, 2010

Please note: I am afraid of heights......

Okay so this is going to be my last blog for a while. Unless I make one in Texas. (since I'm not going to be able to pack the laptop)


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was thinking of random airplane songs or puns or jokes whatever, like stuff while traveling, came to my mind this morning.

I posted this on Facebook earlier : "Tooommoorrrrooww Tomorrow I'll See Ya'll Tomoorrooww It's Ooonnllyy A Daaaayyy Aaaawaaayy!!"------from Annie

"I'm leaving, on a jet plane. I don't know when I'll be back again.....''-----Armageddon

*If you step onto a plane and recognize a friend of yours named Jack don't yell out Hi Jack!
*He became a sky diver out of the blue.
*Takeoffs are optional. Landings are mandatory.
*The propeller is just a big fan in the front of the plane to keep the pilot cool. Want proof? Make it stop; then watch the pilot break out into a sweat




No comments:

Post a Comment