Not to be confused with the Wine Company (which I have yet to try)

I never thought I would be a blogger but I'm glad I tried it out. It took sometime to get used to it and now I can't stop. This is about the day to day excitements of being a mom, wife, daughter, friend, or just a plain woman doing her thing.


**Beware I may cuss, so if you think that I might offend you, don't read.
Thanks for reading. Have a nice day!**

October 5, 2010

My goodness...this day has been hectic. Trying to make sure I have everything before we leave on Thursday. I just know that I'm missing a few things. But that's why I like packing and getting stuff done early before time is up. That way if I am missing anything I can get it quickly (I hope).
Hayden started freaking out earlier because I told him that we weren't leaving today. He is so ready. The last time he was on a plane was like 2 years ago....before he turned 1. (I think)
This time he gets his own seat. I have provided him a coloring book and 2 books with some toys....I even put a movie on the iPod just in case with a BUNCH of songs.
I come prepared. lol
Spencer leaves really early that morning too. So we are trying to figure out if there is going to be a point in sleeping at all, Well for Hayden yes. I'll do my best on trying to get a nap sometime tomorrow to help it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment