Not to be confused with the Wine Company (which I have yet to try)

I never thought I would be a blogger but I'm glad I tried it out. It took sometime to get used to it and now I can't stop. This is about the day to day excitements of being a mom, wife, daughter, friend, or just a plain woman doing her thing.


**Beware I may cuss, so if you think that I might offend you, don't read.
Thanks for reading. Have a nice day!**

October 4, 2010

Fall is here!

Photobucket Fall is here! Well it definitely feels like it. For the 2nd time in the past couple days I woke up freezing and having to turn on the heater. The A/C was set at 76 and it was 71. I think it was Saturday we turned the heater on for the 1st time and the smoke alarm went off. We just let it go for a while and see if it would shut off, because in this house the smoke alarm was basically touching the ceiling in our raised living room, and we don't have a ladder yet. (That will come in Dec. when we need to hang Christmas lights)
PhotobucketMe and my friend Amber checked on the temperatures of places that we are going to be visiting soon and we are like hell is freezing over because it's happening over night. I mean we had rain to help it out and everything but we are thinking that it's like that movie, "Day After Tomorrow" I think that's the name. I'm just hoping it won't come to that.

Going to Texas on Thursday. Flying of course. There is NO way I'm driving 20 hours by myself. I mean I'm going to have Hayden but still. Plus if I was driving I would take the dogs with me, since I'm flying I'm boarding them cuz I'm not paying for them to fly. It's would probably cost more.
So happy that my new phone is arriving today. Hopefully soon so I can activate it. Rebecca, the 65lb Chocolate Lab, stepped on it about a month ago, and cracked the screen of it. Since it's a touch screen I couldn't answer it or anything, so I had to go and switch back to my old, battery draining, P.O.S. flip phone. So I'm like dying here waiting for my phone to arrive. I ordered it Friday and it's supposed to be an over-night thing, but since they don't want it delivered on a Saturday and mail doesn't work on Sundays I had to wait. UGH!

No comments:

Post a Comment