Not to be confused with the Wine Company (which I have yet to try)

I never thought I would be a blogger but I'm glad I tried it out. It took sometime to get used to it and now I can't stop. This is about the day to day excitements of being a mom, wife, daughter, friend, or just a plain woman doing her thing.


**Beware I may cuss, so if you think that I might offend you, don't read.
Thanks for reading. Have a nice day!**

October 18, 2011

Wow, I've been such a horrible blogger lately. My last post was back in July....& it's now October.

Let's see.......... July we celebrated Spencer's Birthday. August we celebrated my birthday. September I worked for 3-4 weeks, but had to quit that due to the fact that Daycare we were putting Hayden in was $120/week....and I wasn't even making $100/week. So in order to save money I had to quit & pull Hayden out of Daycare until I find another job.

My parents came in early October for a week. We went on a mini-road trip over South-Mid North Carolina. The plan was go to Asheboro Zoo, & then down to Charlotte for some shopping. Well, we still were able to do that but had a bit of scenic route first. I got town's mixed up & we ended up going through Charlotte to Asheville. Pretty but not where we needed to go. We stayed 1 night in Asheville, back tracked to Charlotte & did some shopping at the mall, & stayed a night there. Then the next morning we left & went North to Asheboro to the Zoo.

No comments:

Post a Comment