Not to be confused with the Wine Company (which I have yet to try)

I never thought I would be a blogger but I'm glad I tried it out. It took sometime to get used to it and now I can't stop. This is about the day to day excitements of being a mom, wife, daughter, friend, or just a plain woman doing her thing.


**Beware I may cuss, so if you think that I might offend you, don't read.
Thanks for reading. Have a nice day!**

October 28, 2011

Pumpkin Seeds!

Preheat the oven to 275 degrees F.

Mix desired amount of butter, brown sugar, salt and honey in a bowl. Add the pumpkin seeds and toss to coat.


Pour the seeds onto a pan and spread them out.


Bake the seeds for 15 minutes. Remove from the oven, turn them and place them back in the oven for 15 minutes.

Remove the seeds from the oven and sprinkle with sugar. Return the pan to the oven and bake for 7 to 15 minutes & repeat once more time.

Allow the seeds to cool, & enjoy!






No comments:

Post a Comment