Not to be confused with the Wine Company (which I have yet to try)

I never thought I would be a blogger but I'm glad I tried it out. It took sometime to get used to it and now I can't stop. This is about the day to day excitements of being a mom, wife, daughter, friend, or just a plain woman doing her thing.


**Beware I may cuss, so if you think that I might offend you, don't read.
Thanks for reading. Have a nice day!**

August 13, 2013

Well the beach turned out to be a total failure. I spent a full week planning it out, 2 full straight days moving non-stop packing, buying, etc. Just to get out there for it to fail. I know everything can't be perfect & have everything go as you plan it, but this went to far.
We actually had enough people get out there. Amber R. & Bree, Amber M., Mercedes & Nathan. Spencer got a bunch of people from his school about 7 people. Plus Timothy & Amanda.
We got out there we got stuck in the sand. So we had to get pulled out. Then we finally got to the spot & was dark. Put up the tent, which took forever. When it was time for me to sit down for 5 minutes, I got sick & threw up. So I crashed before everyone else, didn't get to enjoy everyone's time & company.
Next morning I was among the first to wake up & suddenly I see an ominous cloud out over the water. I wake Spencer up & not 30 minutes later, rain & what felt like hail started falling. By the time we got everything packed up everyone was soaked. After packing up we left & headed to the ferry. As soon as we got to the ferry, the rain stopped.

So I had a blast this past weekend. Spent tons of money on a failure of  "1" night. According to everyone else they had a blast. So something got accompished. This was my first time camping & it was a horrible experience. I was so excited to do it, and I couldn't enjoy it. I think I over worked & stressed out too much that I made myself sick. (But last night I felt sick to my stomach again, so I'm thinking there's a bug going around.)




Well for now, I'm cooking a Shoulder Roast. BBQ/Root Beer Dry Rub Roast. So look on my food website to see the recipe & photos. 

No comments:

Post a Comment