Not to be confused with the Wine Company (which I have yet to try)

I never thought I would be a blogger but I'm glad I tried it out. It took sometime to get used to it and now I can't stop. This is about the day to day excitements of being a mom, wife, daughter, friend, or just a plain woman doing her thing.


**Beware I may cuss, so if you think that I might offend you, don't read.
Thanks for reading. Have a nice day!**

November 21, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone! Please everyone be safe with your travels, cooking, & family events.

As for me Im making the food this year & transporting it to my grandparents. Grandma cant see anymore to cook in the kitchen. The Turkey is almost done, Green Bean Casserole prepared for morning, & Fruit Salad made. Then it's up to my dad & hubby to carve & package up the Turkey for our 2 hour trip tomorrow.

Soon I can pass out so I can wake up at 2am. Lol. In exhausted but baby won't let me sleep. Baby isn't letting me sleep as much as I want. Went to see the baby yesterday. 11 weeks. Almost done with the first trimester.


No comments:

Post a Comment