Not to be confused with the Wine Company (which I have yet to try)

I never thought I would be a blogger but I'm glad I tried it out. It took sometime to get used to it and now I can't stop. This is about the day to day excitements of being a mom, wife, daughter, friend, or just a plain woman doing her thing.


**Beware I may cuss, so if you think that I might offend you, don't read.
Thanks for reading. Have a nice day!**

August 8, 2013

8/8/13

Hello!

Gavin is almost 3 months old now. And doing good. He's 13 lbs as of Monday. 
Hayden has spending time with Grandma Peggy a lot since she's moved back to Texas. He even has his own room at the house. For while anyways, since he's the Oldest Grandchild. 
He will also be starting his first year of school at the end of the month. He's excited to start Kindergarten. 

I've been doing lots of Crockpot cooking & even doing one tonight. Brown Sugar Balsamic Chicken. 

Been super busy today since 730 & tired already.  I've been packing & cleaning everything to be ready for a camping trip on the beach tomorrow night, and possibly Saturday night. About half way done. I still need to go food shopping. 
A bunch of people will be joining us as well. This will be my first camping trip ever. (Other than backyard camping lol) I'm super excited. 
It will be Spencer , Me & Hayden. Gavin will be staying with Grandma & Grandpa since he's still too young. 


No comments:

Post a Comment